Foxtrot Release Builds
After some changes on the gnome support, I have released the Foxtrot build. This basically only changes things regarding Unity and gnome.
If you have already installed and setup your device, you can just update via apt. If you are using one of the other distributions, there is no need for a more recent download.
Before downloading the images, please reconsider if you really need them. There are no mirrors yet and the bandwith of the server is limited.
Thankfully /u/nesousx has some bandwidth to share and setup a mirror. I am also in contact with some other people offering some space for mirroring the images.
The Foxtrot builds have a build date of 2017-09-01. Find the mirrors locations for the different images down in the list:
- Xubuntu 16.04.3 and 17.04 Xubuntu Mirror 1, Xubuntu Mirror 2
- Ubuntu 16.04.3 and 17.04 Ubuntu Mirror 1, Ubuntu Mirror 2
- Mint XFCE4 18.02 and Mint Cinnamon 18.02 (not maintained, may not even boot) Mint Mirror 1, Mint Mirror 2
- Lubuntu 16.04.3 and 17.04 (not maintained, may not even boot) Lubuntu Mirror 1, Lubuntu Mirror 2
- ubuntu-gnome 16.04.3 and 17.04 (not maintained, may not even boot) ubuntu-gnome Mirror 1, ubuntu-gnome Mirror 2